The university provides student on-campus dormitory buildings for convenience and security, learning opportunities and socialization. The university has various dormitory building with the following features.
Equipment and facilities in the dormitory
Facilities in the room
- 3.5 feet mattresses (students bring their own sheets and bedding)
- Reading desks
Public facilities in the dormitory
- Coin operated washing machines
- Coin operated drinking water vending machines
- Vending machines
- Free WIFI
- Security system, CCTV
Public rooms in the dormitory
- Reading and studying room
- Television room
- Computer room
Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University Dormitory’s Regulations
- Dormitory is opened at 6 a.m. and closed at 22.00 p.m. You are not allowed to enter after 22:00 pm.
- The student have his/her dormitory resident key with him/her at all time.
- You have to keep the key of the room safely; in case of losing it you will be fined 100 Baht.
- Non – residents are prohibited from entering the residence area; permission can be obtained on a case – by – case basis.
- Gambling is not allowed.
- Alcoholic drinks, intoxicants and addictive substances
- Weapons, explosives, combustibles, detonators, firecrackers and any other like object which may cause a fire or danger, or scare other people
- Making loud noises or doing anything that disturbs other people.
- Electrical appliance other than those allowed by the dormitory are strictly prohibited, for example, refrigerator, electric pan, watching machine or other electrical appliances that can cook.
- The student is strictly forbidden to cook in the dormitory room.
- The student is strictly forbidden to take any centrally provide facilities for personal use.
- The student is strictly forbidden to remove, modify, extend or move any items in the dormitory room or building.
- The student is strictly forbidden to have a party or entertainment activity without permission from the university or dormitory ruler.
- If student violates the dormitory regulations he/she is subject to a penalty as stipulated in VRU Regulations on Student Discipline.
Only the student who has the permission from dormitory ruler can move a room.
Consultant and coordinate with dormitory officer
All foreign students can contact for information at the 1st floor of the 100th Anniversary Building, call number 089-995-7417 or 083-994-0904. Email: email@example.com